Update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
What’s this? Still we haven’t use the iOS 6 efficiently and iOS 7 Beta 1 is thrown out by Apple Inc. at WWDC 2013. Recently, company was releasing updates for iOS 6 to solve bugs; instead of that they have announced the new version of iOS, i.e. Apple iOS 7. After hearing this news, everyone gets excited and wants to update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5 and on other iDevices to use iOS 7 Features. But their excitement drops down after listening that; the new version of the iOS 7 is only available for developers. It means; if you want to update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 4S and on other iDevices then you must have an access to Developers account or UDID access.
However, many peoples have updated their iPhone’s without any access to Developers account or UDID. Shocked? Yes, it’s true, you can also update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 by following simple procedure. Before updating, read following important notes.
- First and most important note, make a backup of your current iOS version.
- If you have Jailbroken your iPhone and you are updating iOS 7 Beta 1, then after updating Jailbroken will be no longer available on your iDevice.
- After updating, there is no way to come back to old iOS 6.1.x version.
Disclaimer: While, updating if anythings happens to your device or some functionality doesn’t works, then we (iDroidSpace.com) are not responsible for it. So, proceed at your own risk.
1. Download latest iTunes version from here.
2. To update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, you must download iOS 7 beta 1 from below links.
- Download iOS 7 Beta 1 for iPhone 4
- Download iOS 7 Beta 1 for iPhone 4S
- Download iOS 7 Beta 1 for iPhone 5
3. If your iPhone is Jailbroken, then first you have to download the latest version of of iOS 6 from below links and if not then download the iOS 7 Beta 1 version from above links.
Links for iOS 6 versions:
Note: The below guide is for Jailbroken iPhone, if your iPhone is not Jailbroken then directly jump to “Step 6”
Steps to update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5 and on other iDevices
Step 1: Open iTunes and connect your iPhone via USB cable.
Step 2: As you connect, you will see update/restore section.
Step 3: Heads towards update section and Press “Left Shift Key + Click on Update button“.
Step 4: A window will open up to select latest iOS 6 version, just give a path and press enter.
Step 5: Wait for the process to complete and after it gets completed you’l lose Jailbreak evermore. Disconnect your iPhone.
Wait! Process is not over yet, travel to next section of post to update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, etc.
Step 6: Connect your iPhone via USB Cable.
Step 7: As you connect, you will see update/restore section.
Step 8: Go to update section and Press “Left Shift Key + Click on Update button“.
Step 9: A window will open up to select latest iOS 7 Beta 1 version, just give a path and press enter.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully updated iOS 7 Beta 1 version on iPhone. I hope this guide helps to update iOS 7 Beta 1 on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. If you face any problem while updating then share with us and we will try to solve it ASAP! Most important, don’t forget to share you feedback. Happy Updating! Enjoy 😀