Kindle Fire is an extraordinary tablet from Amazon running on the Android Operating System. As we know, Android OS possess awesome features and it provides all the functionality needed by users. But, Kindle Fire is somewhat different. Though, the tablet runs on Android OS, we are unable to install each and every app on it. Means only few apps are available on Google Play Store which are compatible with Kindle Fire. Hence, I can say that Kindle Fire has its own unique world. Apart from that, there is one more problem in Kindle Fire is that we can’t able to watch YouTube videos smoothly. Of course, it’s irritating because YouTube is the site which we visit frequently to watch the latest videos. So, now the question is how to watch YouTube in Kindle Fire? And I have the solution to get YouTube in Kindle Fire.
Today, in this article we will cover the guide on how to install YouTube in Kindle Fire. If you are willing to get YouTube in Kindle Fire then simply follow the below guide and don’t forget to read the pre-requisite section for your safety only! Let’s start our tutorial 😉
Note: You don’t need to install Kindle Fire Drivers on PC.
Prerequisite to install YouTube in Kindle Fire
1. Charge your tablet up to 70% level of total battery.
2. Make sure you have enabled “Unknown Resources” option to install third-party apps on your tablet. If not then follow the below procedure:
- Go to “Top Menu” > Click on “More“
- Then go to “Device” menu
- At last, turning ON “Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources“.
3. Turn “ON” internet connectivity on the device to download Kindle YouTube App.
Method to install YouTube in Kindle Fire
(1) Open the “App Store” from your tablet and search for “ES File Explorer“.
- Download and install it on your tablet.
(2) Open the “Browser” on your Kindle Fire and visit this “YouTube App” link to get YouTube in Kindle Fire.
(3) Open the most recent post and scroll down to get the download link. Download it.
(4) Now, open “ES File Manager” from the app drawer and go to “Download” section directly. There you will find “YouTube.apk“.
(5) Click on “YouTube app” and install it. Wait for a few seconds to install YouTube in Kindle Fire.
(6) Now, go the homescreen or app drawer to check app is installed. If it’s there then click the YouTube icon to open up and start watching videos.
Hurray! Now you got the YouTube in Kindle Fire and you can play YouTube Kindle Fire easily and smoothly. I must clarify that this YouTube app developed for Smartphone not a tablet, so sometimes you will feel that it’s working little bit slow. Then too, it does work. Any help needed then I am here. Feel free to connect with me via below comments section and do share your views and thoughts after installing YouTube in Kindle Fire.