You can perform hard reset or factory reset your Google Pixel XL via various ways. But there are some of the cases where you strongly need official Marlin Google Pixel XL Stock Firmware to reset your device. So, if you are in search of Google Pixel XL Stock ROM, then you can download it from here.
You will need Android 7.1 Nougat Google Pixel Stock Firmware in many cases, such as your device stuck in boot loop, lags while using, opening apps takes longer time, apps start crashing unfortunately, etc. Well, if you are experiencing any of the above-listed problems on your Google Pixel XL, then you must reset it to factory settings now. What you need to do is to download & install Google Pixel XL Stock ROM – Official Marlin Firmware Factory Images from below.
Google Pixel XL Official Stock Firmware
Here, we are going to show the step-by-step guide on how to download and install Google Pixel XL Official Stock Firmware. However, the procedure is quite long so, please make sure that you don’t miss out any of the steps or you may brick your smartphone. So, let’s head over to the guide!
You can also reset Google Pixel XL Verizon variant using Verizon Pixel XL Official Stock ROM / Firmware from Google Factory Images.
Important Things to Check:
- Charge your Google Pixel XL to 70 – 80%.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on Pixel XL smartphone.
- Pixel XL Bootloader should be in an unlocked state. If not, unlock Pixel XL Bootloader from here.
- Take a backup of your important stuff.
Download & Install Google Pixel XL Stock ROM (Official Marlin Firmware Factory Images)
Step 1) Get the appropriate ‘Google Pixel XL Stock ROM / Firmware‘ and ‘Fastboot and ADB Drivers‘ files from the below link.
Step 2) Unzip downloaded files on your desktop.
Step 3) Navigate to the folder where you have extracted “Fastboot and ADB Drivers“.
Step 4) From there, open the command prompt by pressing “Left Shift + Right Click” and choose “open command window here“.
Step 5) Now connect your device with your PC using original USB data cable and make sure, you authorize “USB Debugging Mode.“
Step 6) Once your device is successfully connected, reboot Google Pixel XL to fastboot / bootloader mode by typing below command in the command prompt.
- adb reboot bootloader
Step 7) Once you are in bootloader mode:
- For Windows users, run flash-all script file to start installing Google Pixel Official Nougat Firmware.
- For Mac users, Open “Terminal > Navigate to the folder and type ‘./flash-all.sh‘”
Step 8) Finally, you can see that your Google Pixel XL is resetting to Factory settings. The process will take 5 – 6 minutes, and once it’s completed, the device will be automatically rebooted.
So, this is how you can download and flash Google Pixel XL Stock Official Firmware ROM. Let me know, if you face any problem in following any of the above steps.
Download Needed Files:
- Fastboot and ADB Drivers
- Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63H) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM
- Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63L) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM
- Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63V) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM
- Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63P) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM
- Europe – Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63U) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM
- Verizon – Android 7.1 Nougat (NDE63X) Google Pixel XL Stock ROM