Want to record iPhone screen or iOS screen on PC, Windows, and Mac? Then, here is one of the best tools which allows you to do that. This tool can easily record iPhone screen on Windows without Jailbreak and that too wirelessly. So, check out the app to mirror iPhone screen to PC, Windows, and Mac with ease.
On the off chance that you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and a Mac, and you want to record a gameplay or a tutorial. In fact, you can easily record iOS screen using Mac, but it’s not possible on Windows directly. To make it possible, you need the third-party tool which can easily help you out to record iPhone screen on Windows.
Here is one of the best iPhone Screen Recorder for Windows and Mac which we have come across named “AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder“. This software allows recording of iOS screen on PC without jailbreaking any of your devices. You can mirror iOS device to Mac using a lightning cord or wirelessly. With just a click of a button, you will be able to record or cast your screen on your Mac or Windows PC.
This application, however, was intended for app developers. But you can use this to maybe record gameplay, or watch a video on your iPhone, or do a tutorial on your YouTube channel. With ease, you can record your iPhone screen.
Best iPhone screen recorder for Windows and Mac features:
- Screenshots: this app allows you to take screenshots which will be saved to your PC.
- Support for Multiple file formats: iPhone recorder lets your record and saves video in different formats, including MP4, FLV, and GIFs, and other formats as well.
- HD recording: no need to worry about losing the video quality, iPhone recorder basically casts and records high-quality video, which can be shared in a click without any extra editing efforts.
- Voiceovers: this app is best iPhone recorder for who wants to add voice to screen tutorials, this app enables you to add audio to your screen records.
- Wireless feature: this app lets you record iPhone screen without the help of any cables, but the cable is preferred for high-quality output.
How to record iPhone screen on Mac and Windows PC
Before heading toward tutorial, you need the following things.
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 8 or a more current form of iOS.
- A Mac running on Mac OS X Yosemite. This element was intended for iOS application engineers, so it requires a Mac, as iOS development does.
- Or a Windows PC with at least Windows & or greater
- Lightning-to-USB cable: you can use the wireless feature on this app but with the cables, you will be able to record screen seamlessly and also without any interruption, you will get this with your recent iPhones and iPads.
How to record iOS Screen on PC, Mac and Windows Without Jailbreak
- Launch the Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder app on your PC.
- Connect the phone via the Lightning to USB cable.
- Tap on Record button and start recording everything you want starting from a screen, gameplay or any movie.
- Finally, export it in any format without any hassle.