I would be lying, if I say that I have never used “Whatsapp” application and none of you have the guts to say that! Because, Whatsapp is considered as the one of the essential apps for every Smartphones and everybody is addicted to it also. It’s a first app to achieve the highest number of downloads and members in a short time. It has 300+ million users and still increasing. The first app to download after buying any new Smartphone is “Whatsapp” app.
The app has gained so much popularity that now-a-days in many Smartphones it comes as pre-installed app like other Stock apps. Getting this feature is awesome as we don’t have to waste time and internet data in downloading an app, but it comes with many problems.
Problems Faced in Whatsapp:
1. Whatsapp unable to complete initialization process.
2. Whatsapp unable to connect to the internet. Please try again later.
3. Whatsapp not able to verify phone number.
Above all problems are also faced after updating the Whatsapp application to the latest version on Smartphones. And a lot of users are facing these problems and there is no perfect solution available over the internet or somewhere else. That’s why, today in this post I will provide you the perfect solution which I have tested and worked for all too. If you are facing this “Whatsapp unable to connect to the internet. Please try again later.” or any of the above problems, then you must go for below tutorial for the solution.
I have two solutions, one is the easiest one and the other is quite difficult because you will lose your phone data. It advisable to go with the “Solution 1”, if it fails then only go for “Solution 2”. If you’re ready then let’s start the tutorial.
Solution 1 For All Above Problems:
If you are unable to complete Whatsapp initialization process or Showing error like Whatsapp unable to connect to the internet. Please try again later or Whatsapp not able to verify phone number, then you must follow the below solution 1.
1. Make sure you have installed Whatsapp on your device.
2. Restart your device and make sure you don’t start any of the app.
3. Navigate to Menu > Settings > Manage Applications > Scroll until you find Whatsapp application > Click on the Whatsapp app > Tap on Force Stop > Clear Data > Clear Cache.
4. Start your “Mobile Data” connection.
5. Now, open your “Whatsapp” application from the app drawer.
6. Initialization process start, tap on “Agree and Continue”.
7. Choose your country and enter desired phone number.
8. After entering phone number, you will get “Connecting” process. After a few seconds or a minute, you will get “Whatsapp unable to connect to internet. Please try again later.” error on your screen.
9. Don’t go for “Retry”, just tap on “Cancel”.
10. Now, here the trick comes. Don’t change the country but instead of your phone number, enter your friend or relative phone number. Don’t hesitate they will not receive any confirmation message and they stay unknown to this process also.
11. You will be amaze that after putting your’s friend or relative number, a verification pop-up will be there. But unfortunately, you don’t have to go with that number, so press “Back Button” or click on “Edit”. Next Step is immediate process, so go fast as you can.
12. Immediately, now enter your real phone number and click on “OK”. Again, you will see connecting process, after that you will get verification pop-up with stating your friend or relative number – which you have entered earlier.
13. Not a problem, that’s your verification message only with other phone number. You click on “OK” and it will verification process.
14. Within a seconds, your verification will be completed and you’ll get your “Whatsapp” application back on your device.
Enjoy it! And please, don’t say this solution doesn’t work because I have tried many times then only I have posted this solution online. If it doesn’t work for you then do try for 2 – 3 times and it will definitely work.
After trying many times also the above solution doesn’t work, now it’s the time to go for “Solution 2” stated below!
Solution 2 For All Above Problems
Though this is the most dangerous solution, but it works! So, if you are unable to complete Whatsapp initialization process or Showing error like Whatsapp unable to connect to the internet. Please try again later or Whatsapp not able to verify phone number, then you must follow the below solution 2.
1. Make sure your phone is charged upto 70 – 80% battery.
2. Take a complete backup for your phone data and application too.
3. Transfer all the images, music, videos and other items to external SD card, if there.
4. Now, you have to “RESET” your device.
5. After turning on; first uninstall the Whatsapp, if it comes pre-installed on your device.
6. Go and download “Whatsapp” application from the Google Play Store or from Official Whatsapp website.
7. Start the initialization process as usual and you will get your whatsapp application back on your device.
Generally, the Solution 2 works for new devices that contain “Whatsapp” application as pre-installed. Now also, you are unable to complete Whatsapp initialization process or Showing error like Whatsapp unable to connect to the internet. Please try again later or Whatsapp not able to verify phone number, then you must go for “Solution 1”.
So, I hope these solutions work for you also. If you have any queries or problems then do share with us via the comments box below. Don’t forget to share this post among all your friends and help them to make their “Whatsapp” application works.