I am sure that you have definitely enjoyed with your device after getting root access and now you want your warranty back, that’s why you are here! To get warranty back, just you have to simply unroot the device and I have already written the post on the method to unroot Samsung Galaxy S Duos. However, that’s the complete process for those users who haven’t installed any Custom ROM. But, the users are running Custom ROM (e.g. KyleOpen ROM) on their device; they have to install the Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 to get the device warranty back!
Today, in this article we will provide you the Original Stock ROM for Galaxy S Duos and also the method to install it. Surely, we will help you to get back your Official Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos, just you have to follow the steps carefully. Firstly, read the whole post intensely and at some point if you feel that you are not able to understand any step then immediately shoot a comment via below comment box!
Things to be checked before installing Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos
Do charge your device battery upto 70 – 80% to avoid trouble.
Take a full backup of your device in an external SD card.
Don’t forget to enable ‘USB Debugging’ (Navigate to Menu > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box), otherwise your device will be handicapped.
Install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers from here or download “Moborobo” Tool.
Files to be downloaded to install Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos
Note: You have to download ROM file according to your baseband version of your device. To obtain the baseband version, navigate to ‘Menu > Settings > About’ and check it.
Procedure to install Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos
1. At first, make sure you have installed the drivers correctly by connecting your device.
2. Download all the necessary files from the above links.
3. Now, Switch Off your phone completely and start your device into Download Mode by pressing and holding the ‘Volume Down + Home button’ together, and then press the ‘Power button’ till you see the Android Construction logo. Once again press ‘Power Up’ button to confirm.
4. Open “Odin.exe” (downloaded earlier) and connect your phone in download mode itself. If your phone is connected successfully the one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow or green in color.
5. Select the files as per below instruction to install Original Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos. Files are found to be from the extracted folder.
Click on “PDA” and select file with “CODE” in its name.
Click on “Phone” and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
Click on “CSC” and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
Click on “PIT” and select “.pit” file. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
6. Please make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot options are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes. (Note: Check Re-Partition box if you have selected “.pit” file)
7. Now, click on the “Start button” on Odin to start the installation process. Installation will take a few minutes to complete, so please wait for the complete process.
8. Finally, when the installation process is completed successfully you will see the “PASS” message on Odin and then your device will reboot automatically. Now, you can disconnect your device from the computer.
Congratulations! Now, you are on Stock ROM and your device warranty is back without any cost. So, I hope you all can install Stock ROM on Galaxy S Duos very easily by following above simplest guide. If you face any type of problem then immediately shoot a comment in a below comments box!