Samsung is quite popular in providing mid-range Smartphones with nominal specs and at an affordable rate too. Till today, Samsung’s one of the best mid-range Smartphones was Galaxy S duos S7562 and now it has been replaced by the latest Samsung Galaxy Core I8262. Indeed, the new Galaxy Core has some high configuration than the Samsung Galaxy S Duos, which features a 4.3 inch display, dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU with 1GB RAM, Snapdragon MSM8225 S4 Play Chipset, Adreno 203 GPU, 8 GB (4.5 GB user available) internal, and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
As we know that the Samsung does not offer a high level of customization for the low-legacy Smartphones. But, one can definitely unleash the hidden power of any Smartphone by rooting it and further installing a smooth and stable Custom ROM on it. So, if you have rooted your device and searching the best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core I8262, then you can surely go for the Monster ROM. The ROM is tweaked to the advanced level, which gives the best performance at a low RAM usage. Apart from that, the ROM includes a big list of features, which you can refer it from here.
In this post, I will show you the method to install Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 with complete steps. Simply you have to just follow the below pre-defined steps and you’re done. So firstly, read the whole post intensely and at some point if you feel that you are not able to understand any step then immediately shoot a comment via below comment box! Let’s start the tutorial immediately!
Disclaimer: We (iDroidSpace.com) have not developed this Samsung Galaxy Core I8262, so we are not responsible for any of the problems that you face after installing it. Make sure, you follow this post at your own risk only
Things To Check:
1. Charge your phone’s battery upto 70-80 %.
2. Do enable the USB debugging (Settings > Developer options > USB debugging – Check Box).
3. Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.
4. Your phone must be rooted and CWM installed on it.
5. Download the below file to your computer.
Note: Make sure you download the latest version of Monster Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core.
Steps To Install Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core
Step 1: Once you download the above file, place it into external SD card.
Step 2: Switch off your device and enter into Recovery Mode to do so:
- Press and hold “Volume Up + Home + Power button” for a few seconds, until the screen flashes and then release all the buttons.
Step 3: Now, you have perform data wiping task. To do so:
- Select “wipe data/factory reset“, then select “Yes” for confirmation and wait till the data wipe is complete. Now, go to CWM recovery main menu.
- Select “wipe cache partition” and after that, select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
Step 4: Again come to the CWM recovery main menu from there select “Install zip from SD card” and give a path where you have placed Monster Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core.
As you select the installation will start and it will take 3-5 minutes to complete so don’t hesitate let the installation to be completed.
Step 5: Finally, when the installation process is completed.
- Select “++++Go Back++++” and then choose “reboot system” to reboot your phone.
The phone will take 10-15 minutes to start and initialize all the services & apps, because this is the first time you are starting your device after installing the ROM.
Your Views on Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core
Now, it’s your turn to give feedback about the Monster Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core. So, How is the ROM? Did you find some extra features incurred in it? Do share your review in the below comments section as well as don’t forget to share this post with others. Enjoy