Doubtless, almost every Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 user has rooted their device to install Custom ROMs and different root apps to increase the device performance. As we know that rooting voids phone warranty then also we are taking this risk. However, thanks to developer to develop unroot method to gain device warranty back easily without any conflict. And the good news is that method to unroot Galaxy S Duos S7562 is also available. So, if you’re willing to unroot Galaxy S Duos then follow the entire post carefully.
In the entire post, we will simply show you the way to unroot Galaxy S Duos easily. As you will traverse below, we will surely guide you through the entire process of how to unroot Galaxy S Duos with complete steps. But before that please read the prerequisite, disclaimer and other important notes. Are you ready? Then stuck your eyes on the post and follow each step carefully.
Disclaimer: We are not the developers (iDroidSpace.com) if anything happens to your phone while performing mentioned tutorial then don’t blame us. And the strict instruction, this unroot method is only for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7 562 so don’t try on any other phone. Follow the tutorial as per your own risk
Prerequisite to unroot Galaxy S Duos S7562
1. Your device should be charged upto 70% level of total battery.
2. Enable USB debugging mode (Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box).
3. Device must be rooted.
4. Make a complete backup of your Stock ROM and data.
(3) Now, connect the device with your computer via USB cable.
(4) Open “UnlockRoot.exe” and it will automatically detect the device.
(5) Click on “Unroot” to unroot Galaxy S Duos S7562. For details, refer to the below image.
(6) Here, just you have to follow onscreen instruction.
(7) After all the process gets completed, reboot the device and you’re done.
Hurray! Your device warranty is reclaimed. This is the complete guide on how to unroot Galaxy S Duos S7562. If you face any problem then share with us via comments and we will try to provide you the best solution for it! Happy Unrooting [Via]